- Study at your own pace, your own level and in your own home
- Answer questions that really make you think about the Word of God and discover the reality of the Lord Jesus Christ in the pages of the Bible
- You will have your own personal tutor to mark your lessons and answer any questions
- Marked lessons are returned to you with your next lessons
- Real treasure for the price of a stamp
- No unsolicited phone-calls or visits made to you
- Backed by a number of Norfolk churches
- Charity number 802858
The Norfolk PBS was started about 30 years ago.
It is run by evangelical Christians and is non-denominational. Our main aim is to help our students to understand the teaching of the Bible and to come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
We have approximately 140 students from age 3 to pensioners, in Norfolk, Suffolk and beyond.
We have lessons for all ages, most of which can be used with any English translation of the Bible. We would be happy to supply you with a Bible if you don’t have one.
Lessons are available for all ages. Bibletime of various levels are for children and are fun-filled, activity work sheets split into four 3-year blocks.the following suggested ages:
|Level 0||age 3+|
|Level 1||ages 4-6|
|Level 2||ages 7-9|
|Level 3||ages 10-12|
|Level 4||ages 13-15|
For older teens and adults we have:
|New Life||ages 16+|
|Manna||adults wanting to learn what is in the Bible|
|Gleaners||adults wanting something more challenging|
|Emmaus courses||adults wanting an alternative to Gleaners2|